Photo Credit: skinmedica.com
I recall the first time I met Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick, known by everyone in dermatology and medical aesthetics around the world as just “FITZ”. It was at a cosmeceuticals conference that I had organized in New York City and his lovely and devoted wife Betsy was there by his side, as always. I considered it such an honor and a privilege that a man of his stature would come all the way from sunny La Jolla to join the faculty of our little 2-day event in cloudy midtown Manhattan. For me, it was a special day.
From that day forward, I saw him at numerous AAD, ASDS and other conferences. I often tried to say hello but he was usually surrounded by hoards of fans and well wishers. Everyone alw
MEET THE FATHER OF GROWTH FACTORS
Dr. Fitzpatrick is a Board Certified dermatologist whose surgical interests led him into the field of laser surgery. He was instrumental in the development of several medical lasers and laser procedures, including laser resurfacing of the skin with the UltraPulse CO2 laser. His scientific interests in maximizing improvement in topical formulations to reverse photoaging led him to the development of a unique skin care line and formulation of a new aesthetic and pharmaceutical company, SkinMedica.
From the inventor of laser technology to a best selling skin care range, what makes Fitz tick?
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS