Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), the largest organization of plastic surgeons in the world, recently released the results of their Global Survey for 2017, and results reveal a number of interesting findings.
While Brazil did give the US a run for its money in some key categories, the US still reigns supreme when it comes to the number of overall cosmetic surgery procedures performed in 2017, according to the latest statistics from the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
There were 1,562, 504 cosmetic surgical procedures performed in the US in 2
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS