Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Rebecca Tamez is a board certified Adult and Pediatric Dermatologist with expertise in both medical and cosmetic Dermatology. Born and raised in South Bend, Indiana, she received her undergraduate degree in Biology from Purdue University and completed her medical training at New York University, with residencies at New York Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center and Hoftra-Northwell Health System.
In addition to working at the practice of Dr. Bruce Robinson, Dr. Tamez dedicates her time to volunteering at Hofstra-Northwell where she teaches students and dermatology residents.
BITB chatted with Dr. Tamez about the latest trends in aesthetics and the products she uses to ke
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS