Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Rachel Pritzker, MD, is a fellowship-trained, board-certified dermatologist who graduated Phi Beta Kappa with a bachelor’s degree from Emory University. She completed her medical education at Rush University where she graduated as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society. Following a residency in dermatology at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, Dr. Pritzker completed a prestigious Laser, Cosmetic and Dermatologic surgery fellowship at SkinCare Physicians in Boston.
Dr. Pritzker is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology, Women’s Dermatology Society, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery and Chicago Dermatolog
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON