Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
What’s most important to Dr. Berkowitz is the patient-doctor relationship, he is genuinely caring about what his patients have to say. His goal is to alleviate any concerns they may have and to make them feel as comfortable as possible from the beginning to create a positive experience and relationship.
Dr. Berkowitz focuses on creating a refreshed “relaxing vacation” look instead of looking like you just had surgery; he believes in less is more. He usually discourages radical or extensive procedures, as he believes impressive results can be achieved through less work, minimal scarring, and without creating drastic changes in appearance.
BITB chatted with Dr. Berkowitz about the lates
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE