Photo Credit: AAFPRS
The Trump Soho Hotel on Spring Street welcomed a rather well heeled group of New Yorkers, and a coterie of Bravo’s Real Housewives, to honor Facial Plastic Surgeon Dr. Paul Nassif and his wife (the star of RHOBH) Adrienne Maloof for the Ninth Annual About Face Benefit for Domestic Violence Survivors. Beautyinthebag.com was there to add our support to this important cause for women! aboutface2011.com/
The celebratory event was co-chaired by Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and Senior Advisor to Face to Face Andrew Jacono, M.D., F.A.C.S. and Park Slope Productions in an effort to raise awareness and funding to support the plight of women who suffer at the hands of their abuse
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS