It’s never too early in the year to talk about sunscreen in my book. With spring break just around the corner and snow bunnies hitting sunny slopes, it’s a perfect time to discuss some of the findings of last month’s Sunscreen Symposium sponsored by The Skin Cancer Foundation.
Did you know that there are 17 approved UV filters, the active protective ingredient in sunscreen? So how’s a gal to choose? Enter, the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation. Currently, there are more than 400 products that carry the Seal, including items from many favorite brands like Banana Boat, Clarins, Clinique, Lancome, L’Oreal, Olay, Shiseido and more.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS