Brad Pitt, Cameron Diaz, Edward James Olmos, Bill Murray… Acne scars can show up in many shapes and sizes, from deep to shallow and even raised. They are often unsightly and painful memories of breakouts gone awry, made worse by the fact that most of these scars are almost impossible to camouflage with makeup. Artefill, the long lasting injectable filler, can be a welcome solution for treating acne scars.
Suneva Medical will be starting a 150-patient multi-center study to learn more the effect of Artefill on acne scars. According to Santa Monica Dermatologist and study investigator Dr. Ava Shamban, “Artefill is a great solution for my regular filler patients who want to correct facial
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON