Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Jeremy A. Brauer, MD is a board-certified dermatologist in New York City, and an expert in lasers and Mohs micrographic surgery. He received his undergraduate degree from Cornell University, graduating with Highest Distinction and named a Merrill Presidential Scholar. He earned his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, completing a Doris Duke Charitable Foundation Clinical Research Fellowship and receiving the John Glick Prize for Translational Cancer Research.
Dr. Brauer is undoubtedly a rising star in the field, due to his warm and fuzzy bedside manner and his way of communicating complex medical procedures that make patients feel comfortable. He is also
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS