Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Jeremy A. Brauer, MD is a board-certified dermatologist in New York City, and an expert in lasers and Mohs micrographic surgery. He received his undergraduate degree from Cornell University, graduating with Highest Distinction and named a Merrill Presidential Scholar. He earned his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, completing a Doris Duke Charitable Foundation Clinical Research Fellowship and receiving the John Glick Prize for Translational Cancer Research.
Dr. Brauer is undoubtedly a rising star in the field, due to his warm and fuzzy bedside manner and his way of communicating complex medical procedures that make patients feel comfortable. He is also
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS