Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Omer Ibrahim, board-certified, fellowship trained Dermatologist, completed his undergraduate training at the University of Cincinnati, graduating summa cum laude with dual degrees in Spanish and Chemistry. He received his medical education at Yale University School of Medicine, after which he completed his dermatology residency at Cleveland Clinic where he served as Chief Resident during his final year.
Following his completion of a prestigious fellowship in cosmetic, laser and dermatologic surgery at SkinCare Physicians in Boston, Dr. Ibrahim joined Chicago Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology team.
Dr. Ibrahim is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, and an active member
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS