Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
November is Healthy Skin Month, so there’s no better time to re-evaluate your skincare regimen—and make sure you’re giving your skin everything it needs to look and feel its best. But if you’re not willing to take our word for it, we asked six dermatologists to weigh in as well, and here are the essentials for keeping your skin in tip-top shape.
If you still haven’t committed to applying SPF each and every morning, 365 days a year, you’re doing your skin a major disservice. “Damaging UV rays can penetrate clouds and windows, so your skin is vulnerable regardless of season,” warns San Antonio, Texas dermatologist Dr. Vivian Bucay. Still not convinced? Accumul
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE