Meet the Man Who Knows Chins
Dr. Yaremchuk is Clinical Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School and Chief of Craniofacial Surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital. His expertise in male cosmetic surgery includes developing several models of chin implants that are used worldwide in aesthetic and reconstructive procedures. Dr. Yaremchuk custom carves all of the facial implants he uses in surgery, and has personally designed many of them. He is the author of three textbooks, 40 book chapters, and more than 100 scientific articles.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS