Brrrr…baby it’s cold outside. And your skin, hair and nails feel it too. BITB asked a panel of leading beauty experts and dermatologists for their best tips to winterize your skin and hair when the temperature dips below freezing.
1 – Terese Linke, Global Education and Spa Training Director of Amala Natural Skincare:
“Start body brushing for three minutes prior to bathing. Brushing stimulates the lymphatic system, which reduces the appearance of cellulite. Simply wet the brush and use in the bath or shower with Amala’s Body Polish. After you shower, you have less than five minutes to add moisture back into the skin. Try Amala’s Detoxifying Body Oil to reverse moisture loss.”
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE