Photo Credit: Pexels.com
We all want to look and feel our best year-round, but did you know that some office-based treatments and procedures are best performed during certain seasons? With Memorial Day weekend, summer Fridays and a little extra time off just a few weeks away, it’s important to understand which procedures are safe to get now—and which appointments you should hold off on scheduling until the fall.
SAFE: Facial injectables
Injectable treatments are safe and appropriate any time of year, so feel free to book your appointment! Franklin, Tennessee facial plastic surgeon and president-elect of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Mary Lynn Moran adds, “Injectable
Marisa Garshick, MD, FAAD is a board-certified dermatologist MDCS: Medical Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery in New York city and an assistant clinical professor of dermatology at Cornell – New York Presbyterian Medical Center. She is up to speed on cosmetic procedures while also treating a wide range of medical derm procedures from treatments for acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, to skin cancer and aging skin.
A member of the AAD, Dr. Garshick has numerous publications in scientific journals and book chapters, including a chapter on the treatment of acne, and has presented at national meetings. She specializes in neurotoxins, fillers, chemical peels, and lasers. Dr. Garshick is als
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS