Photo Credit: Pexels.com
The term cellulite was penned in the 1960s, from the French word cellule or ‘small cell.’ Leave it to the French to put a name to what most women (or like 99%) experience at some point in their lives. The prevalence of these estrogen-related lumps and bumps makes them no less frustrating. There’s no shortage of purported solutions—ranging from creams and lotions to office-based treatments—but none have proven to be a “magic bullet” that improves the appearance of cellulite for the long-term.
Based on the proven effectiveness of its muscle-sculpting sibling, EmSculpt, the launch of BTL’s Emtone is poised to change the cellulite game. According to Miami dermatologist Dr. Mariano
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event