A dermatologist practicing in South Florida, Dr. Gary L. Marder is well aware of the consequences of too much time in the sun for his patients. He is the medical director of Marder Dermatology and the Skin Cancer Center in Port Saint Lucie and Okeechobee, Florida, and is one of the few dermatologists in Florida that is state licensed to treat skin cancer with radiation therapy in his office. His practice comprises cosmetic as well as medical dermatology and he specializes in many cosmetic procedures, including filler and muscle relaxing injections, mini facelifts, laser surgery, chemical peels, and treatment of spider and varicose veins. In addition, he has created a hair-care line called
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS