Life is complicated enough without skincare regimens that require numerous products and steps like serum, daytime moisturizer, nighttime moisturizer and eye cream. That’s why New York dermatologist Dr. Macrene Alexiades-Armenakas created an all-in-one efficacious anti-aging treatment called 37 Extreme Actives ($295).
As the name implies, 37 Extreme Actives features 37 active ingredients that address the most important aspects of anti-aging including free radicals, wrinkles, brown blotches, redness, DNA degradation, cellular slow down, barrier function fortification, moisturization and enhancement of collagen and other dermal components.
“I found it wasteful that consumers needed
Photo Credit: syneron.com
Everyone wants to take some years off but most of us don’t want to go in for the downtime, costs and ordeal of invasive surgery. We know that there are many effective laser and light based treatments to address skin imperfections such as sun spots, fine lines and skin tightening, but when you hit your 40s, you might want something more uplifting. Enter evolastin powered by epime from Syneron.
evolastin is the first aesthetic device that delivers controlled energy directly into the deeper layers to stimulate natural production of collagen and elastin plus hyaluronic acid – the three elements that add structure to skin. Unlike skin tightening devices, evolastin can achieve a unique 3D
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS