Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
MicroBotox is having a moment. Sometimes referred to as ‘Baby BOTOX’, this term is used to describe the injection of multiple microdroplets of diluted toxin (BOTOX, Dysport, Xeomin) into the deeper skin layer or into the superficial layer of muscles.
“We already know that Botox, when injected into facial muscles, takes away frown lines, crow’s feet, and other wrinkles. But when injected in tiny amounts throughout the face, known as microbotox, or intradermal botox, this technique targets the superficial layers of your skin, reducing acne, pore size, oil production, and sweating. The skin becomes more refined, tighter, smoother, free of excess oil and sweat,” says Chicago dermatologist Jef
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS