Plastic surgery surge perfects Latin American beauty ideals.
While body ideals in North America and Europe remain of the lanky boyish type with breasts–if runway and fashion models are any indication– the ideals in South America are a bit more sensual. “The fashion of an exaggerated tiny waist combined with a big bottom with large, full breasts has become a phenomenon both in Latin fashion and in patient requests of the plastic surgeons here,” said Dr. Lina Tirana, a plastic surgeon in Cali, Colombia.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE