Meet the US/UK Breast Surgeon
British-born Laurence Kirwan covers a wide field of cosmetic surgery and non-surgical techniques but is best known for his pioneering work in breast surgery, particularly to modify the “ptotic” – aka drooping – breast. He practices in Manhattan and Norwalk, CT, and in London, where he has consulting rooms on Harley Street. In the US, Dr. Kirwan is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. He is on the Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery in Ireland and Finland.
Dr. Kirwan introduced his first breast innovation – named SAMBA (meaning, Simultaneous Areolar Mastopexy/Breast Augmentation) – in 1998, at the Congress of the European Academy of Cosmetic S
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS