For Southern California dermatologist Christine Choi Kim, MD, the whole is almost always greater than the sum of its parts when it comes to skin rejuvenation procedures.
In her practice as well as in her role as a clinical research investigator at the Clinical Science Institute in Santa Monica, CA, Dr. Kim combines or stacks treatments to achieve optimal yet subtle enhancements.
Dr. Kim attended the seven-year accelerated B.A.-M.D. program at Boston University. She went on to earn an M.B.A. in healthcare management at the Boston University Graduate School of Management. She trained at Weill Cornell Medical Center-New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York City, serving as chief residen
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY