Photo Credit: Meaningful Beauty
As a supermodel in the 1990s, Cindy Crawford, in my estimation, always stood heads and shoulders above the rest. Beautiful, tall, curvaceous, and a woman in charge of her career and future, she epitomized empowered femininity. Now, a beauty entrepreneur and founder of Meaningful Beauty®, Cindy is helping women affirm their inner beauty and self-confidence with a new Facebook application.
The Meaningful in the Mirror app helps women create and share an empowering message in a few simple steps. Just pick a background, write your message, and share it on your Facebook page or send to friends and family. It’s a super easy way to make a statement and encourage others.
With Meaningful B
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS