Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
What’s most important to Dr. Berkowitz is the patient-doctor relationship, he is genuinely caring about what his patients have to say. His goal is to alleviate any concerns they may have and to make them feel as comfortable as possible from the beginning to create a positive experience and relationship.
Dr. Berkowitz focuses on creating a refreshed “relaxing vacation” look instead of looking like you just had surgery; he believes in less is more. He usually discourages radical or extensive procedures, as he believes impressive results can be achieved through less work, minimal scarring, and without creating drastic changes in appearance.
BITB chatted with Dr. Berkowitz about the lates
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS