Meet New York’s Smile Expert
Regarded by many as the “Father of Aesthetic Dentistry,” Dr. Irwin Smigel put the field of Dental Aesthetics on the map when he performed a cosmetic-bonding procedure on the nationally televised TV show, That’s Incredible, in 1979. Since then, he has been at the forefront of major developments in the field from laminates to laser whitening to minimal invasive dentistry, working out of his New York City practice, which attracts many A-list patients. He is the inventor of Supersmile Intelligent Smile Care, an at-home collection of premium whitening, breath-freshening and cavity-fighting formulations designed to prolong the health and beauty of teeth.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS