Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
The holiday season may be the most wonderful time of the year—but it also has the potential for wreaking havoc on your complexion. From a jam-packed schedule to ingestible temptation at every turn, it’s easy to get off-track as far as healthy diet and lifestyle choices are concerned. Here, six top dermatologists share their advice for helping you and your skin weather the final stretch of 2017—and start 2018 off beautifully.
Don’t indulge your sweet tooth.
Cookies, candy canes and all sorts of tempting treats are synonymous with the holidays, but weight gain isn’t the only threat posed by these little indulgences. Excess sugar can have an aging effect on the skin thanks to a pr
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE