Facial plastic surgeon Edwin F. Williams III, MD, has witnessed an evolution in how facial aging and rejuvenation is approached during his 20-plus years in practice.
“We have a better understanding of the facial aging process today,” says Williams, the medical director of the Williams Center for Plastic Surgery in Albany, NY and New York City and the incoming vice president for public and regulatory affairs at the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS). “Lifting is not the only answer, but overfilling isn’t either. We have become enlightened on how to use fillers today.”
What procedures do you perform most oft
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS