Do you feel that frown lines and pesky wrinkles are inevitable?Not in the 21st century!Anti-aging is the buzzword these days,and with good reason.There is a world of products that promise to diminish frown lines and wrinkles,both professional and over the counter.The trick,of course,is finding the right one for you.For many,neurotoxin wrinkle relaxing injections(BOTOX®,Dysport®,Xeomin®)are a go-to solution.
But what if you’re averse to getting an injection, especially with something called a neurotoxin? Can you really simulate the results at home?
Dr. Edward Miranda, a plastic surgeon in San Francisco, CA says that BOTOX® reduces the appearance of wrinkles by weakening the muscle
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS