Photo Credit: facebook.com/Cellfina
Summer is quickly approaching, which means that getting rid of cellulite, the dimpled and lumpy cottage cheese skin that appears on our butts, thighs and abdomens, is a priority.
Fully 90 percent of women and 10 percent of men will develop cellulite, and despite the common perception, cellulite has little to do with weight. It can and does strike people of all sizes and ages. (Demi Lovato recently shared photos of her own cellulite on Instagram.)
We still aren’t totally sure what causes cellulite to develop, but hormones, genes and unhealthy lifestyles are certainly part of the story. The good news is that we are getting better and better at diminishing cellulite’s appearance, ex
It’s that time of year again. Time to shed the bulky sweaters and leggings in favor of minis, shorts, rompers, and bikinis. Tis the season when a 3-way mirror can be every woman’s mortal enemy.
Enter Cellfina® (Merz Aesthetics). The new treatment for dimples and divets that uses small needles that release the fibrous bands that cause the ubiquitous cottage appearance on the buttocks and backs of thighs, and then some. Studies conducted by Drs. Deanne Robinson and Michael Kaminer, dermatologists at SkinCare Physicians in Chestnut Hill, MA, resulted in FDA approval for long term improvement of cellulite with greater than a 98 percent efficacy in clinical trials.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS