Photo Credit: Allergan
New York City’s iconic Rockefeller Center Skating Rink, a place I haven’t been since my daughter Eden was about eight years old, was such a fitting setting for the latest Coolsculpting event featuring the always fabulous two time Olympian skater Johnny G. Weir. Not sure how and I’d like to know his secret, but after skating up a storm and giving lessons to eager attendees, Johnny glided off the ice without a hair out of place.
I had the chance to chat with New York City plastic surgeon David Rappaport, founder of CoolSpa, now the proud owner of six Coolsculpting systems hat he keeps busy keeping his patients at their svelte best. “Nothing beats Coolscultping for those who are having a ha
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE