Your face might look good, but what about that neck? Most of us spend a lot of time taking very good care of our faces while neglecting our necks, making this overlooked area one of the first places to show our true age. The reasons aren’t difficult to pinpoint.
“The skin on the neck area produces less collagen, so it tends not to bounce back from the constant stretching and movement, causing the skin to sag,” says Dr. David E. Bank, Board Certified Dermatologist, Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, author of Beautiful Skin: Every Woman’s Guide to Looking Her Best at Any Age and the Founder & Director of The Center For Dermatology,
With his finger on the pulse of the latest cosmetic treatments and procedures, Dr. David E. Bank is the founder and director of The Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic, and Laser Surgery in Mount Kisco, NY – named one of the top ten laser centers in the country by Self magazine.
Dr. Bank has over 20 years experience in the filed of dermatology. A frequent guest on television shows including 20/20, The Today Show, and Good Morning America, he is a go-to skincare expert when it comes to such issues as skin cancer and the newest technologies and treatments. Additionally, he serves as a regular resource for the nation’s top health and beauty publications.
After receiving his M.D. fro
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS