Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
When it comes to brows, bushy is back in a big, bold way.
For creative inspiration, think Lily Collins, Cara Delevingne and Emmy Rossum.
The ‘80s brought us thick and unruly brows a la Brooke Shields, and the 90s was all about super-skinny, tight-rope brows, but as they say, everything old is new again.
If you are one of the millions of us who overplucked, overwaxed or lasered off excess brow hair to achieve those perfectly pointed narrow brows, don’t fret, you can get your brows back stat. There’s a method for every budget from faux to pro.
Microblading: Long-lasting Results, Low Maintenance
This is the new “it” brow job and if you haven’t heard about it
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS