Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
When it comes to brows, bushy is back in a big, bold way.
For creative inspiration, think Lily Collins, Cara Delevingne and Emmy Rossum.
The ‘80s brought us thick and unruly brows a la Brooke Shields, and the 90s was all about super-skinny, tight-rope brows, but as they say, everything old is new again.
If you are one of the millions of us who overplucked, overwaxed or lasered off excess brow hair to achieve those perfectly pointed narrow brows, don’t fret, you can get your brows back stat. There’s a method for every budget from faux to pro.
Microblading: Long-lasting Results, Low Maintenance
This is the new “it” brow job and if you haven’t heard about it
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE