Photo Credit: skinmedica.com
I recall the first time I met Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick, known by everyone in dermatology and medical aesthetics around the world as just “FITZ”. It was at a cosmeceuticals conference that I had organized in New York City and his lovely and devoted wife Betsy was there by his side, as always. I considered it such an honor and a privilege that a man of his stature would come all the way from sunny La Jolla to join the faculty of our little 2-day event in cloudy midtown Manhattan. For me, it was a special day.
From that day forward, I saw him at numerous AAD, ASDS and other conferences. I often tried to say hello but he was usually surrounded by hoards of fans and well wishers. Everyone alw
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS