Just because summer is over doesn’t mean you will be hiding your legs anytime soon. Smooth, stubble-free legs will still be peaking out from peplum and pencil skirts for a few months to come. With so many options on the market, though, it’s hard to choose a shaving product that works best for you. No need to look puzzled in front of a store shelf. Here, BITB compares gels and creams and lists a few of our favorites, making the job easier for you.
Are You Gelling?
One main advantage of gels is that they tend to be more substantial, which helps the razor glide across the
There is nothing as nostalgic as a peppermint candy cane. The red and white striped sweet goes hand in hand with childhood holiday memories of Santa, Frosty, Rudolph and The Grinch. In addition to being a delectable edible, peppermint has many beauty and health benefits. A cross between watermint and spearmint, the oil from the peppermint plant can soothe aching feet as well as settle an upset tummy (perhaps suffering from too much holiday cheer!). Applying peppermint oil to your scalp not only makes your hair smell good, it promotes hair growth, increases blood circulation and adds gloss. And did you know that the menthol in peppermint is good for those of us with oily skin as it controls e
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS