Under-eye bags, dark circles and puffiness make us look exhausted when, well, we sort of are, but just don’t want anyone else to know it.
This is why more than 70 percent of facial plastic surgeons reported an uptick in requests for eyelid procedures to look less tired in 2015, making these surgeries among the biggest trends spotted in the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery’s annual statistics.
We know this area needs some serious TLC as a recent study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology in Washington, DC found that the eyes age earlier and faster than the rest of the face. In fact, there may be up to a 10-year differen
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS