Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
If you’re wondering if time release skin care is right for you, it is if you want maximum impact with minimal side effects. You get targeted, potent, active ingredients that give you prolonged results over an extended period of time. Most time release products work through an encapsulated delivery system to stretch out the length of time that a product’s active ingredients release so you’re getting what you need for a sustained amount of time with the big bonus being that there is less chance of irritation.
Here, a roundup of some favorite anti-agers, acne treatments and eye brighteners:
Philosophy Help Me ($49) just might have the most perfect name. It is a night treatment that featur
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS