Do you take on a shine around your nose, forehead and chin by lunchtime? You will surely be noticing it more now as the warm and humid days of summer approach. But even in the dead of winter, you may have problems with shiny, oily skin.
You know the drill. You put on matte foundation, only use translucent powder, yet voila—in a few hours you’ve got an oil slick sliding down your cheeks again. Don’t get mad—get mattified with these six summer fixers.
Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment ($38)
I’m already huge fan of the whole Korres pomegranate collection—so
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS