Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
The holy grail of lasers are tightening and brightening. After all, who among us does not want a little extra snap to their skin, less sagging and dragging, and a more vibrant glowy complexion? The answer – no one!
Coming off the winter doldrums with an eye towards sunshine and blue skies, now is the perfect time to consider getting some work done for your skin. But with all of the energy-based treatments on the market, it’s hard to know which will do the trick and are clinically proven to really work, have minimal to no downtime, and can actually make a difference.
So, we asked 5 experts to give us their personal take on some of the best devices on the market. Here’s what they told us
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Bob Basu graduated Magna Cum Laude with High Honors from Princeton University and received his M.D. and Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) degrees from Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts.
He completed his general surgery training at the prestigious George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. and his training in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery at Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine.
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Basu’s medical research focuses on analyzing outcomes in cosmetic plastic surgery. He believes nothing matters more than patient safety.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE