Photo Credit: unplash.com
It’s hard to believe it’s already time to say goodbye to summer… We’ll all miss the long weekends, beach days, vacays and overall laid-back vibe—but Fall is great simply because it’s a fresh start! As you prepare for cooler days ahead by stowing the bathing suits and sandals (and reaching for the warmer layers and boots), it’s important to keep your skincare and diet in mind as well. With less sun exposure on the agenda, ‘tis the season to get reacquainted with products and habits that have perhaps been ignored since spring. Here’s a guide to getting back into the swing.
Reverse sun damage
Despite your best SPF efforts, odds are you got a bit more sun that you would hav
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS