Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
You don’t need to poll all your girlfriends to know that too many of us wish our hair was different then what we were born with. We change its color. We make it straighter or curlier. We want it to have more body or less body. We think we have too much hair or not enough. But, there’s one thing we can all agree on — Each and every one of us wants our hair to shine!
The irony of the situation is that the majority of the things we do to attain gorgeous, healthy looking hair is just what compromises its protective outer layer, keeping it from laying flat and curtailing its ability to reflect light. Yes, things like washing and brushing and heat styling it with blowdryers and flat irons and
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS