Photo Credit: dovemencare.com
Most men don’t talk about skin care or grooming products with their buddies the way that women do with theirs, but that doesn’t mean men don’t care – they just may not know who to ask.
We asked Washington,DC-based dermatologist Terrence Keaney, M.D., to tell us what he keeps in his shower caddy and to share tips for men who may be grooming-challenged.
“Because men typically produce more oil and sweat, they are very sensitive to tactile sensations produced by skincare products and soaps,” he says. “Any soap that leaves a residue or makes a men’s skin feel oilier should be avoided.”
Keaney’s pick: Choose for-men-only soaps such as Dove
Listen up men: you need to take care of your skin. We’re not asking for much effort and time but a little care will go a long way. Actually, more than 97 percent of women in the U.S. say it’s important for guys to have clear and smooth skin. And we know, based on independent research, that almost half of U.S. men never use face wash or a face moisturizer. Fortunately for you, there are two new skincare lines specifically for your face that will give you the moisture and protection you need – FAST.
Dove Men+Care, the brand’s first men’s face care line, is built around three e
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE