Marisa Garshick, MD, FAAD is a board-certified dermatologist MDCS: Medical Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery in New York city and an assistant clinical professor of dermatology at Cornell – New York Presbyterian Medical Center. She is up to speed on cosmetic procedures while also treating a wide range of medical derm procedures from treatments for acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, to skin cancer and aging skin.
A member of the AAD, Dr. Garshick has numerous publications in scientific journals and book chapters, including a chapter on the treatment of acne, and has presented at national meetings. She specializes in neurotoxins, fillers, chemical peels, and lasers. Dr. Garshick is als
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS