Marisa Garshick, MD, FAAD is a board-certified dermatologist MDCS: Medical Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery in New York city and an assistant clinical professor of dermatology at Cornell – New York Presbyterian Medical Center. She is up to speed on cosmetic procedures while also treating a wide range of medical derm procedures from treatments for acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, to skin cancer and aging skin.
A member of the AAD, Dr. Garshick has numerous publications in scientific journals and book chapters, including a chapter on the treatment of acne, and has presented at national meetings. She specializes in neurotoxins, fillers, chemical peels, and lasers. Dr. Garshick is als
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE