Mirror mirror on the wall, you (yes you!) are the prettiest of them all!
Dove is getting a lot of love thanks to its “you are more beautiful than you think” campaign.
And the kudos is well deserved.
As part of the new and already-gone-viral marketing campaign, a forensic sketch artist was asked to draw a series of women based only on their descriptions of themselves. He then drew another sketch of the same woman based on how someone else described her. The sketches were then hung side by side and the women were asked to compare them.
And guess what? We are more beautiful than we think we are. The differences between the two sketches were jarring, and the portrait based on
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE