Spurred on by her love of exotic locales and interest in aromatherapy, Kim Spadaro has created a line of fragrances that will break through your daily grind and transport you to faraway places. The collection, simply called Spadaro, takes us on an olfactory journey to Majorca, Marrakech and Sicily with fragrances that can be worn by both men and women.
Noche del Fuego ($155), the first scent developed by Kim, conjures up memories of a trip to Majorca, Spain, including a visit to a former 13th Century palace complete with ancient, aromatic Mediterranean gardens. This fiery number features notes of bergamot, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla, paprika, saffron and black pepper.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS