Photo Credit: Make Up For Ever
Sometimes I forget how the right blush can change your day. That tiny bit of color can turn a workday look glamorous even if you’re wearing warm winter trousers and rugged boots. Case in point: the new HD Blush ($26) from Make Up For Ever. With just one application lesson, I found it incredibly fun to use and spirit lifting (perhaps, one and the same).
A cream blush that acts like a powder, HD Blush is the latest addition to the brand’s HD range that is so loved by makeup artists. During a launch event in New York City, a Make Up For Ever artist taught me the proper way to apply this little touch of sunshine. She used the slanted side of the brand’s Double-Ended Sculpting Brush ($
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS