Photo Credit: skinfluencenyc.com
Marina Peredo splits here time between her Long Island practice and her beautiful new space on the upper east side. She is a laser surgeon and expert injector, and serves as a national trainer for many aesthetic procedures. She is an associate clinical professor of Dermatology at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York. Dr. Peredo received her medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She completed her internal medicine internship at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center and her dermatology residency at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center.
Beauty in the Bag asked her to talk about the most coveted age-reversing and body beautifying treatments she does to keep her Park Avenue ladies l
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS