If you have ever visited the Kiehl’s flagship store in Manhattan you know that motorcycles have always been a part of the brand’s heritage. Now, the venerable skin and hair care brand is sponsoring LifeRide, a seven-day celebrity motorcycle journey that will take place throughout the Northeast to raise awareness and funds for the efforts of amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research. From July 31 through August 6, Chris Salgardo, president of Kiehl’s USA will lead the LifeRide brigade of fundraising motorcycle fans, which includes actors like Jason Lee, Tyson Beckford, Tricia Helfer and Marguerite Moreau to name just a few.
LifeRide will stop at five Kiehl’s stores along the way,
If you’re like me, you take clean water for granted. But nearly 900 people worldwide lack access to safe drinking water. It’s a serious issue and Giorgio Armani Fragrances, the company behind Acqua di Gio for Men (one of my all time favorite men’s scents) and Acqua di Gioia for Women, is doing something about it through its Acqua for Life campaign.
From March 1 to March 31, Giorgio Armani Fragrances wild donate one dollar for each purchase of the Acqua di Gio or Acqua di Gioia cologne or gift set to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF to support the UNICEF Tap Project.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS