Chelsea Handler generated quite a lot of buzz on Instagram.
This beloved comedienne, talk show host and author isn’t known to shy away from controversial subjects on her Netflix series ‘Chelsea Does,’ and is pretty vocal in the era of Trump.
She doesn’t have a filter on her chat fest and didn’t use one on Instagram either. Handler, 41, posted her before-and-after images of her face following a single treatment with Sciton’s ProFractional Skin Laser. This got picked up in major media outlets too, including PEOPLE.
And in a word, WOW! Even more impressive, no-one paid this influencer to post the shots which she clearly states up front. “Before and after. #profractiona
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS