You’ll soon be seeing the gorgeous Jessica Alba in a new role—Breauty Brand Ambassador for Braun. No newbie to the beauty sphere, Jessica founded The Honest Co., which sells natural and organic bath and body products in addition to baby and home items.
As far as Braun goes, Jessica will appear in a cross channel campaign that breaks this month in TV, print, online, and in stores. No word yet on exactly what products Jessica will be selling, but Braun is a German small domestic applicance company (now owned by Procter & Gamble) that manufactures shavers for men and women, hair care devices, and hair removal gadgets.
Given Jessica’s flowing locks, we can only guess what she w
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE