From commercials to films to Broadway shows and magazine covers, celebrity makeup artist Jacqui Phillips has done it all, developing a repertoire of high profile clients including celebrities, politicians, and models.
The chaotic, competitive world of freelance beauty services can be challenging, but Jacqui has set herself apart through her expert work. In addition to makeup services, Jacqui has appeared on numerous television programs and has contributed beauty columns to such magazines as GQ, Time, and People. She is also the NY Makeup Expert for the Examiner.
Certified in custom airbrush tanning and eyelash extensions, Jacqui is the owner of Jacqueline Pasquale Beauty, a bridal an
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE