Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
The other day my husband and I decided to take a long, leisurely country drive. We put the top down on the jeep, climbed into the car and took off for hours, meandering through small towns, winding lanes and waterfront streets. I don’t know what it was that day — maybe it was a perfect storm of the warm temperature outside, the clean air quality, and the plants in bloom — but whatever the reason, at times we’d get a whiff of fresh flowers and it made me yearn for a new summer fragrance. Though citrusy scents are usually my thing and are an ideal choice for summer’s steamier days, this time around I’m feeling tuned into a light, fresh floral — Something to bring me back to this perfect day
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS